Jorge Lorenzo is already focusing on his next season with Honda. It will be the third time he will be competing in MotoGP after passing through Yamaha and Ducati. Although he believes that the adaptation will take time and that a title is almost a miracle, he says that a strong rider can be fast on any bike. I am tremendously curious to know how this adventure will go for me. I will meet the reigning champion Marc Marquez there and, just as I learned from Valentino Rossi when I was in Yamaha, I am sure I will learn from Marc, although I also know he will learn from me, my telemetry and my way of working, but I still have to know Honda's working methods," he said in a statement that reads 'GPOne'.
"It's obvious that winning the title in my first year with Honda would be a miracle, even though if you feel strong you can win on any bike. I wouldn't give anything to beat Márquez in Qatar, it's almost impossible, although sometimes miracles or unpredictable things happen. I will go to Honda to work hard and with humility and I know that my debut in Qatar will be very hard, although I hope to finish in the top five," added the Spanish rider.
"It's obvious that winning the title in my first year with Honda would be a miracle, even though if you feel strong you can win on any bike. I wouldn't give anything to beat Márquez in Qatar, it's almost impossible, although sometimes miracles or unpredictable things happen. I will go to Honda to work hard and with humility and I know that my debut in Qatar will be very hard, although I hope to finish in the top five," added the Spanish rider.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario