Fenati returns to the mot3 world championship in 2019

Romano Fenati, 22 years old, Moto2 rider, played a lamentable maneuver in the San Marino Grand Prix, when in the middle of the straight, at 217 kms/hour, he activated the brake lever of his compatriot Stefano Manzi, trying to destabilize him. From this gesture, undoubtedly reprehensible and very dangerous, unleashed the 'hell' for Fenati, who is also a repeat offender.
First came a lukewarm sanction from the World Championship commissioners -two races-, then, the fulminant dismissal of his team Marinelli Snipers. And then the announcement that the project he had signed to flag the return of MV Augusta to the MotoGP World Championship in 2019 was rejected for brand image reasons. The Italian Federation withdrew his licence. Surrendered, the rider threw in the towel. He announced that he is leaving his bikes to work in his grandfather's shop. A wasted talent. But the case could still be remedied.

A few days ago we saw in the newspapers that Fenati will be back on the World Championship grid in 2019, but not in the middle category, but that he will compete again but in motorcycle 3, with the help of Snipers team.

Do you think it's fair that Fenati will compete again in the World Championship?




Comentarios

  1. From my point of view, if I am the fan of motorcycle, I would not be that happy to see a danger player be on the court. Cause this means that my favorite player might be harm by his action and this isn't what I want to see.
    But if I am just one person walking by, I would say it is important to give everyone a chance to show people that they had changed themselves. Also he was permitted by the organization and team to be back to World Championship, so shall be alright in anyway.

    Lee Yun

    ResponderEliminar
  2. He has the right to be forgiven, he's an emotional guy who did many mistakes, but he has been very influenced and manipulated by media, and that doesn't helps. Then, he's a great talent

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Jon:

    I think that the suspension was fitting. Non-sportsmanlike actions happen in all sports and are usually out of passion. I believe passion is a part of every sport and from time to time it can cause problems, but a majority of the time it is what makes sports so great. There is a reason why no player has ever been completely banished by a major sports league and I think with the exception of a federal crime, it should never happen.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario