Marc Márquez world champion


Marc Márquez did it again. He doesn’t even win the championship, he also won de race.

He is a great pilot, I can even say that he is the best I’ve ever seen, each season is showing why he is the best.

Talking about the race, Marc only needed to make a better performance than Andrea Dovizioso, who fall when 2 laps where missing.

Marc started the race in the 6th place but in the second turn, he already was behind Dovizioso. I can’t imagine the heart of Andrea seeing the Honda of Marc Marquez behind him only two turns before the race started. Marc stayed behind Andrea 11 laps, when finally, he fall and Marquez could certificate his 7th  world championship.


Resultado de imagen de marc marquez japon

Comentarios

  1. Eric: I declare myself a number one fan of Marc Marquez. This guy is a genius, with only 25 years has achieved 7 titles, has crack statistics number 1. Above the Marc is seen as an honest kid and his passion is motorcycles. If you see their careers are total suffering because he risks a lot, but you know what they say, that who does not risk does not win.
    I think that his next goal is to reach the 9 titles of Valentino Rossi, and given his qualities I have no doubt that he will be able to reach it and even exceed it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's amazing how being so young he has already such amount of titles, he really is a great pilot, and without a doubt he will be a legend not only in this sport, but also for Spain.

    I have no doubt that with such age he will beat Valentino Rossi titles and he will make himself the best pilot of the sport.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am one of the biggest fans of Marc Marquez and I can easily say he is THE best Moto Gp driver in the wrold. And his really a role model. he is so good and so young its amazing. It is so entertaining watching himm, because he takes so many risks. but sometimes its dangerous too and causes harm to him and other drivers too. I am sure that he will overtake Valentino Rossi soon enough.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That's a hell of a runner.
    He didn't have enough with the championship, which in the Sepang race, he was able to finish first in a circuit where he had never been before and he removed the thorn with Rossi who last year kicked him and today left him in the gutter.
    Xavier

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Marc is just the best and he will be without doubt the best pilot ever in my opinion he is very young and 7 times world champion 5 in moto gp which is amazing. He will get Rossi in a few years and will place his name as one of the best drivers ever seen

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Jose Viladomiu:
    Marc Marquez is simply amazing. Winning his 7th title with 25 years is just insane.
    I am not a Moto gp fan, neither an expert, however I can affirm he is the best driver ever. As a Spanish & Catalan it fills me of pride having Marc Marquez and I hope more titles continue coming.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Winning his 7th world title with only 25 years is incredible, this shows the ambition of Marc, and I think he didn't have enough with all of what he has achieved and he will pass Valentino.
    He is the GOAT of this sport.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Julius Halldorsson:
    In my opinion, Marc Márquez is by far the best Moto GP driver in the world, he is very young and has achieved so much in his career. He is getting better by each season and it will be fun to watch him in the future.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario