Bautista will replace Lorenzo in Australia on Ducati

Albaro Bautista will replace Jorge Lorenzo next week in the Australian GP Grand Prix. The Spanish pilot, specifically from Talavera, had already stated previously that he would be delighted to be put to work within the team. So, Alvaro will have the pleasure of riding alongside Dovizioso at Phillip Island, as confirmed by the nets recently. 

Although it must be said that the team chose for Michele Pirro, but due to some tests in Valencia could not attend the grand Prix.

Also announce that Ducati will rely on Albaro to defend its brand in superbikes next season.





Comentarios

  1. It is true that "Bati" has never raced with an official Ducati, so it is difficult to be in the top 5. As the statistics show, the majority of riders who use an official bike for the first time don't usually do a great race because they don't dominate the new bike. Let's hope that this pattern is not fulfilled and the Talavera rider achieves pole 50 in the circuit of Australia.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. JOSE: I'm very happy that Bautista can finally ride a gp bike with an official bike because he hasn't been given this opportunity until now. I hope he can show how good he is and fight for victory. It has also been recently announced that he will be a ducati rider on his bike, I hope he can win the championship.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's a very good opportunity for him to ride with an official ducati but I'm sorry to say that I doubt he can fight for victory. Bautista is a very good rider, otherwise he wouldn't be where he is but for the first time on the official ducati I don't think he's confident enough to show everything he knows. he'll show it in superbikes.

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario